Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012

Well, my predictions for 2011 came true.  I won't bore you with re-posting them as any moron could have predicted them.  You know, politicians lying, Wall Street execs getting away with financially raping us, etc.  Basically..... the theme is the working guy trying to do the right thing and being honest is getting screwed with out a kiss while the people who break the rules get rewarded.  Period. 

My wish for 2012?  Other than mid-east terrorists blowing up Wall Street execs and their whore politicians in elevators?  hmmmmmmmm  Just WHERE is Freddy Kruger with Ahmad Kameel when you need them? 

Here is my wish for 2012.  I have a dear, dear friend back home who is dealing with cancer.  Her wish?  Just to not have cancer.  How pure of a wish is that?  Here I blog and bitch about meaningless shit that pisses me off...and in the big picture none of what I bitch about means shit.  M's wish????? Just to NOT have to deal with cancer.  My wish is her wish.....  Telling cancer to f*** off so we can continue blasting our "mutual" friends on facebook, drink wine, and laugh at your collective dumb-asses.

Sorry, M, I did not post pics of myself naked in my bedroom, nor did I post pics of myself cleaning my boyfriends teeth with my tongue. Just WHAT would we laugh at????????   Our love being like chili and onions???? Bwa-haaaaaaaaa...  just remember always.... as I start my truck in the morning to go to work, the key that starts my truck is like the key to your heart. 

Yes.... people post lame shit like this on fb..... we laugh at YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: