Monday, February 23, 2009

Homeweed Resort



It was '80's day at Homeweed Resort. Cool music. I did not even need to dress up to get my $5 off. It's how I've always dressed. The guy with the guitar was just a-strummin' and a-singin' in the lounge. He was rather good. They don't call this place Homeweed for no reason;)


No self-respecting Minnesotan would ever be caught dead installing chains on a car when the pavement was merely wet and the temperature a balmy 36*. Even over Donner Summit it was just snowing somewhat with a little snow on the road. For that CalTrans needed to tie up traffic on west-bound I-80 for several hours making sure that everybody had chains on their cars. To my Minnesota friends/family: I am NOT making this up. I can see you shaking your head in disbelief. I agree -- this is totally laughable. And no, even with chains they STILL do not know how to drive -- they're even worse. And yes, they are all morons.

No comments: