Monday, November 28, 2022

Nickle and Diming: Streaming Services

 We already pay a fee for internet at home and for television.  We also have a subscription to Netflix and a couple of other streaming services.  Here's what I don't understand.  It seems no matter what we want to watch, there is a "supplemental fee" or yet another subscription needed.  

It seems no matter what your internet entertainment package is, it will never be enough.  You will always be bombarded with, "This will cost you an extra $2.99 per episode despite the fact that you are already a paying subscriber."

I'm sick of being nicked and dimed to death.  Nope.  I won't do it.  There are plenty of classic movies and whatnot that are still part of the basic internet package that are obnoxiously priced that I'm already paying for.  

We do have alternatives, folks.  We are not captive to screen pirates who hold us hostage and demand we need to pay over and over  again and again.  For God's sake, books from the library are still free.  AND....I may learn a thing or two.  In fact, there are movies available for streaming from your public library....and music.  

Did I just save you a few bucks?  I hope so.  You're welcome. 

No comments: