Thursday, September 1, 2022

The Dream of The Guy Who Knew Me

Last night I had a dream.  In the dream was a guy I did not know, but he knew me.  He called me by childhood nicknames.  He recited my complicated life situations verbatim.  I asked him how he knew all of that.  He said he was one of my guides.   Somehow we got on the topic of previous lifetimes and how I died in combat in some of them.  He then showed me what looked like movies of myself dying in combat in past life times over the ages.  It was gruesome.  

After seeing the past clips of myself dying that were met with "meh" from the universe, my guide told me that this was my lifetime to just enjoy, and that I had earned a break from war, misery, and death.  My mission in this lifetime is to enjoy.  

I'm having trouble accepting that.  There must be a catch, right? 


No comments: