Friday, February 5, 2021

BEV-MO!

For everybody who is embarrassed to shop for liquor at the grocery store or local liquor store, BEV-MO! has something for you:  Delivery and curbside pickup.  I kid you not.  I just became aware of this option today despite having a BEV-MO! store in town for a few years now.  I guess I have not crossed the line to hard-core alcoholism yet.  All kidding aside, curbside pickup is great as it limits time in public spaces which can be a spreader of COVID.  I'm trying curbside pick up today for the first time - there is no extra charge for it.  I'm not sure how delivery works, and I'm not sure what the delivery charge is or even if there is one.   My guess is that there's a delivery fee as it takes time, effort, and gas to drive it to your door.  

CHEERS!!!



No comments: