Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year

I don't always spew anger and frustration into the universe, but good GAWWWWD, somebody has to point out the obvious sometimes.  I have this feeling that I'm not alone in my rants.  Whatever.  Nobody cares about my rants. 

Anyway, it's New Year's Eve.  Plans tonight?  Oh Yeah.  What will 2020 bring us?  I'm suspecting a wedding proposal (not for me)  but for my friend, M, who FINALLY met a guy who is worthy of her generous spirit.  She has known him, I will refer to him as R,  for about 10 years or so, but his situation was not in a place for a new relationship - so they were just friends and socialized in groups.  M was perfectly fine with just being friends as she was not interested in torpedoing anybody's marriage.  Bad karma.

Over the decade M dates selfish idiots.  I listened and was a supporting friend during her horrid breakups.  Also during this decade R's marriage falls apart.  M and R met up recently and the sparks were undeniable.  I was beginning to lose hope that M would ever find a decent guy. 

At midnight I told M she will get her kiss from R.  Pucker up M!!!!!  I'm rooting for you.

This will be M and R's wedding.  I can see it now.  It's so M and R. 



No comments: