Saturday, July 28, 2018

Broadmoor Resort - Colorado Springs, Colorado

Quiet Rage has been at a snooty resort lately -- the Broadmoor to be exact.  This place has a history of hosting European royalty, presidents, celebrities, sports stars, dignitaries, etc. 

Believe me.  They want you to know it. 

There is a hallway that is plastered with portraits of famous guests that spans the 100 year history of the property located smack dab in what was once the Old American West.  Of course, my portrait was up there as a framed question mark LOL.  

I could not help but notice looking at the portrait wall the placement of Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton.  They are not next together.  They have two men in between them.  It reminds me of the old joke that states why should we want Hillary as president if Bill did not even want her.  

On another note, this is the exact type of place where the movie Caddy Shack could have taken place.  It's an obnoxious snobitorium where a dose of low-class humor would do them all good removing stick from certain orifices. 

I behaved myself and went along with all the pretentiousness and did not make a scene. 

The other art around the property was celebrating the Native Americans and all their artifacts that are in the general area displayed in glass cases.  One that captivated me was a painting of Native Americans ambushing a wagon train in the 1860's of white settlers.  The natives were getting shot up and killed.  This painting disturbed me.  The resounding message I kept receiving was that of how the whites killed the natives and stole their land.  Now, 100+ years later, their art and way of living is being touted and celebrated as "all natural" and "organic"  and "in tune with the earth."

What a bunch of white people crap.  We come in, kill, steal the natives' land, enslave them, and now want to celebrate them in some swanky resort like we so appreciate them by plastering their artifacts all over the place like they were so honored and respected?

I have this sinking feeling in a past life I was a Native American brave who was killed when I figured out that the white people were all fake and wanted to steal the land.  The universe (as always) gets even with us and reincarnated me as a white woman who has access to the luxury I despised in that lifetime. 

Switching gears completely....here's the Caddy Shack moment at the golf course, and also the pictures of both Bill and Hillary Clinton - husband and wife - until other politicians divide them.  Cough Cough.  I'm certain that is not all dividing Bill and Hillary. 

Sorry, Hillary, you'll lose next time as well if you decide to run again.  You f***** over Bernie and we will NEVER forget that.  You are NOT about the people.  You are about yourself.  Who is the egomaniac, self-entitled, obnoxious, narcissist?  Look in the mirror. 
....there's a brown Audi parked in my reserved parking space.  I want it towed...immediately. 







No comments: