Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Beast of Burden - Pizza Burnin'

I'm writing this in honor of a high school classmate who died.  She and I always seemed to be in science classes together, and being our last name initials were near each other alphabetically, we always sat near each other. 

One day during an experiment that involved using a Bunsen burner burning exactly what I don't quite remember, my now deceased classmate starting singing the Rolling Stones song "Beast of Burden."  However, she went on telling me how she always thought the lyrics were, "I'll never be your pizza burnin."

It came to her as we were actually burning something and thought to share that little funny with me.  Now, to this day, whenever I hear the song "Beast of Burden"  I will forever think of C's version, "Pizza Burnin."  RIP. 


No comments: