Sunday, August 20, 2017

Solar Eclipse

Tomorrow is the solar eclipse here in North America.  I know of people who are flocking to areas where the total eclipse will be visible.  We have not had a solar eclipse here for a long time.  I do remember the one that was in 1978-79 or so.  This was before the internet age and I remember watching the event through a pin hole projector.  The world paused to take it all in. 

For freaks like myself, while not going through extremes in the celebration of this rare event and then oversharing it on social media, will pause with like-minded people with quiet contemplation, appreciation, and awe of nature with our own rituals that have personal meaning.  The people who truly have respect for this phenomenon will think it sacrilege to cheapen it with social media postings.   

Tomorrow the sun, moon, and earth will align.  The planets are *really* aligning, my friends.  This will create a laser beam of psychic energy to charge us up.  From my observations of humans, we really need it.  Let's appreciate it and open yourself up to it. 

No comments: