Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Published Nationwide

Believe it or not, Quiet Rage has been published nationwide via a credible, well-known news outlet.  I do more than sit here at the computer spewing random rants about nothing.  To tell you the truth, I had forgotten that I submitted the piece until I saw it in print as I had written it about 1.5 years ago.  Of course, I had to use a pen name as being somewhat faceless is part of my technique.  I did not write the piece for ego gratification nor recognition. I guess some editors somewhere are thinking I have something to say that's worth publishing.  And no, it's not about any stupid riots. 

On another note, more and more synchronicity keeps happening in my life.  It's even freaking ME out and I'm somewhat used to it.  I wish I could explain or control it, but I can't.  Non-believers will be non-believers and there is nothing I can say to convince them otherwise.  It's more than mere coincidences as that's how the non-believers explain it away.  They have never felt the thrust of energy that bolts through the body when a "truth" hits you.  They have never felt the "sinking gut" when intuition decides to pay an unannounced visit. 

...and no, I can't control it.  It does not perform on demand like a circus monkey.  It appears and disappears and is sometimes inconclusive.  I can't wrap it up and put it in a box; therefore, it does not exist to most people. 


No comments: