Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Manchester Terrorist Attack

I'm sick to my stomach over this one, people.  It hits close to home.  Granted, home for me is in Sonoma County, but what happened REALLY hits close to home.  My beloved friends in the area are OK, but I'm still rattled about the incident. 

OK....so some sick jerk decides to suicide bomb a bunch of joyful teens and young adults at a concert.  The teens only motive for the evening was to go out and enjoy some music and fun.  Sick-O decides to spatter blood and brains in the name of a fundamental religious idealism.  I hate to name it as that only propels their need for us to fear them and gives them credibility.

This attack happened under our collective watch.

Remind me again as to what the vetting process is for radical nut jobs?  Oh, I guess we should leave Trump in charge as he seems to be an authority on the matter as he fired  FBI director Comey and can spot them a mile away.  Not.

ISIS hits below the belt.  Always.  We need to distinguish ISIS from Muslims.  Good luck in figuring that one out.  We could start with all males between the ages of 10-75.  Good luck with that, too.

One thing I can say about Muslims is that they treat women like complete shit.  Why we want to embrace that is like saying we want to embrace slavery because it's "the tradition and culture."   I can tell you stories about Muslims working for Cal Trans and how they withhold payment for work performed by contractors until the female project managers from the private enterprises managing the jobs "perform" for them.

I can't make this stuff up, people.  I call a spade a spade. 







No comments: