Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Sacramento

I should be asleep.  I'm still on Hawaiian time which is three hours earlier than Pacific daylight time.  I need to drag myself to Sacramento tomorrow morning to listen to a bunch of ego-laden hot air grandstanding.  They think they are so smart.  In contrast, I know full well that I'm dumb.  I don't pretend to have any answers to anything.  The world is laden with problems.  Each and every so called solution only presents another unintended problem as a side effect.  Every fix causes a break somewhere else.  Nature is what is in true harmony.  We don't get it as humans.  The natural world is in perfect balance.  Humans $#@% it up.  Every. Single. Time.

On a positive note I'm going to spend some time with my son this weekend in San Jose.   I'm not always such a depressive downer.  Like I've said a million times before -- this blog is my therapy.  You are reading this on your own free will.  Nobody is coercing you.  When I die I'm going to give my blog username and password to my yet unborn grandchildren so my bitchiness will live on for generations to come.  I will give it to them on my deathbed, and in a labored whisper will utter one word.  ROSEBUD.   

C'mon.... i heard you laugh. 


No comments: