Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Moana

I guess it was the "movie flight" back home last night.  Finally, without internet connection and not being able to paw through my snail mail allowed me to catch up on movies I've been meaning to watch.  La La Land was one.  The other one was Moana.  My son recommended Moana as the character reminded him of his little sister (who is living in Hawaii).  My BFF from Minnesota, SSP, sent me the DVD.  Did you all catch the voice of David Bowie in the movie?  I bet not. 

Will I lose my daughter to the islands permanently?  I've always had a feeling that she belonged there as she has unfinished business from a previous life.  Now it's the local island boys complete with fluent Pigeon and tatoos pursuing my daughter that has her father losing sleep at night.   Hey, day from da Nort Shore if dat make a different. 


No comments: