Sunday, September 14, 2014

Raffle Prize!!!!!! WINNER

My industry hosts a lot of golf tournaments.  It seems like every other week there is one somewhere.  For YEARS i have passed on participating as golfing is not my god-given talent and I always felt guilty about ditching the office and family responsibilities to travel and spend company money/time at some luxury resort and course. 

I'm figuring out that guilt is a useless emotion.

I'm also figuring out that being responsible with company money is also useless.  If I don't spend it, they will.....  and it will not be for my enjoyment nor benefit. 

Sooooooooo..... off to the "prestigious" snob-a-torium courses I go.  I'm sure a hacker like myself makes the pros and wannabes cry.  They spent years hob-nobbing and ass kissing to get to play on a specific course, and here lowly me, the newbie, shows up like it's no big deal.  Cuz it isn't. 

No, I did not walk away with a score to brag about.  I did, however, win $1,000 worth of stuff off of $40 of raffle tickets despite others around me with strings and strings of purchased of tickets that they must have spent at least $200 on.  

The secret?  Don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It will come to you.  


No comments: