Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Go Away......

I had to put a severe filter on my phone system at work to avoid the solicitation calls trying to disguise themselves as personal friends of mine. I will NOT accept a call from "Jennifer" unless I recognize the voice. Nice try, phone solicitors, but why do you expect me to fork over money to you when you just annoy the HELL out of me? Why would I give money to a perpetual pest?

I actually had one solicitor complain to my secretary that "whenever I try to leave your boss a voice mail I get sent into a black hole."

Wowwwwww...... sweetie solicitor, you catch on QUICKLY. Actually, I got so sick of your annoying messages that I blocked your number from reaching me. DUH!!!!!!! And just HOW much did you spend on your useless marketing degree??????? Did they teach you how to be ultra obnoxious and annoying so that people cringe whenever you're around? Whatever chump change you spent on getting your marketing degree was too much.

Want to get my business????? Don't be an over aggressive, quota-hungry, asshole. You need to EARN my relationship and that does NOT mean beating down my office door when I'm in the middle of deadline or calling me when I'm in the middle of a meeting.

No comments: