Monday, May 24, 2010

Letting Go

It's official. My son has signed a contract with the United States military for six years. Am I really old enough to have a kid that age? I guess so.

Being he is going into intelligence, I am surprised that I have not been tracked down and interrogated by the Google Gestapo for my ultra-bitchy blog accusing me of being anti-American for my previous political rants;) Maybe that's coming. Oh well. If I tank my kid's military career, SORRY!!!!! Son, your bedroom will always be here -- with or without the Google Gestapo.

In any event, I get comments from other parents about my son's impending military duty like, "Oh my GAWD. I would NEVER allow MY kid to do THAT. Could not he qualify for anything BETTER in life?"

Ouch..... thanks for your support, ASSHOLE. Not only will my son be protecting your fat, stupid ass he will also have a job WITH REAL BENEFITS and be educated without piling up thousands of dollars of student debt all while risking his life for somebody as stupid, ungrateful and obnoxious as YOU.

1 comment:

CG said...

I am very proud of Ben too!