Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Yes, I texted it

 There are a few lingering family issues that are unresolved.  For starters, my recently impregnated niece, who already has a toddler, just ran back from Texas to her mommy and daddy in Sonoma County, California, after a four month stint in Texas because she "accidentally" got pregnant.  The services in Texas to do not match California benefits

Here's the kicker.  They moved to Texas because they were sick of liberal California policies.  Now that they got a taste of what Texas is really about, they rushed back to liberal California in a heart beat because they were what Texans despise -- Californians moving to Texas trying to California their Texas.   

I don't blame Texans for despising Californians moving there.  I get it.  Our own local version is people from SF moving to Sonoma County and us despising them.  

Here's where I go off the rails.  Do not the 30 year-old mother and 40-year old father not know where babies come from? ??????  And the pregnancy is a SURPRISE????????

WTF???  Do you not KNOW where babies come from?  Hellollooooooooooooooo.  I donate to Planned Parenthood just for this reason!  JFC!!!!  There are so many options for birth control out there!  Rubbers, pills, diaphragms, foams, etc.!!!!!!  You name it!!!!!!!!  I donate for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It's available FREE OF CHARGE.

Word to Niece:  Don't come whining to me for items for a baby shower because this one is a girl.  The pricey item I got for the last kid that was born was sold on FaceBook marketplace for pennies on the dollar.

Besides, what if your "girl" does not want to be identified as a girl?  How do you know?  You can reuse the same items we gave you for your son's shower.  

Wait.  What?  You sold those as well?  

My, you really effed yourself didn't you?  




No comments: