Thursday, October 22, 2020

Wake Me When It's Over

The countdown is on, folks.  Only days until the election.  However, this election is like unleashing an atomic bomb; the fall out will be just as bad if not worse than the actual bombing with lingering effects.

I do not swear allegiance to any political party.  I don't want to trap myself - I want to keep an open mind.  People who blindly follow without acknowledging the flaws in their own political party (and they are there, my friends) scare me to death.  No political party is perfect.

One thing is for certain:  The problems we are facing today did not magically appear when Trump took office.  They were decades in the making.  Who is the media going to bash when our problems are not resolved and somebody else is sitting in the Oval Office? 


No comments: