Monday, October 1, 2018

Sitting President

Quiet Rage has been on the east coast for the past few days.  What's weird is that I'm getting more local news in regard to the Santa Rosa kid who needs pot oil at school, bulls on the loose in Stockton, etc., than what's going on here back east.    When going out to dinner the menu is full of "homie" goodies like Racer Beer, Laganitas, Sonoma County wines, etc.  Our California politicians are fodder for jokes making us all look like extreme left wing nut jobs.

I guess our lives are seemingly more interesting out west. 

During our general meeting yesterday morning, it was announced that the current orange cheeto occupying the White House (I just can't call him by name) will be addressing our group in person.   Only those who have preregistered will be allowed entrance.  This means I've been screened by the secret service.   No wonder my phone connections have been weird. LOL.  Let's see if I get stopped at the door. 

I've never been in the same room with a sitting president, nor any president for that matter, no matter what I may or not feel about cheetos.  I'm wondering if he's right about "fake news" and if he's really as obnoxious in person as the press portrays. 

I'm about to find out.  Stay tuned.  




No comments: