Saturday, June 30, 2018

Mannequins

Mannequins creep me out.  It's like when some people have an irrational fear of clowns.  My irrational fear is mannequins.  It's even worse when they are tattered and holding signs trying to fool motorists that an actual live person was hired as a sign waver.  I think mannequins are cheap and tacky PLUS they are creepy.  I always think they will come to life and somehow murder me in my sleep.

Now on a completely separate note and switching gears completely. 

A person I know from work is leaving for England on soon.  She's been having an affair for the last 7-8 years or so with some dude who if from there.  He's twice divorced with 5 kids.  Perhaps the third marriage will be the charm?  Anybody who is twice divorced definitely has issues.  It's NEVER one person's fault when a marriage goes hamajang (Hawaiian slang I stole from my daughter) no matter how perfect we view ourselves and want to believe responsibility rests totally on the other person.

Here's the problem.  She is still married.  One of her kids still lives at home.  She is going to England to meet up with Boyfriend as his son is getting married and Boyfriend wants to parade her around as his new spouse.  Great.  She is being initiated to the entire family. 

She finally had the guts to tell her husband.  She kind of told the truth about it minus the fact that she's been jetting off to foreign countries to meet up with Boyfriend over the years.  Deep down I know here husband knew what was really going on. 

Here's the kicker.  She told her husband Wednesday night she's taking off for England to meet up with Boyfriend.  She will return in home in two weeks so she and her still-legal husband and family can all take off for a family vacation.

WTF???

Let me get this straight.  She drops a bomb on her husband telling him she's having an affair and taking off to England next week to meet up with Boyfriend.  She then thinks she will come home like nothing happened and take off on a family vacation a few days later.

If I were Husband I would pack up her stuff and change the locks on the door when she leaves.  I would then follow up with a text message stating not to bother coming home as Boyfriend is ALL hers.   ENJOY.  and BUH-BYE...byeeeeeeeee



No comments: