Friday, December 14, 2012

More Senseless Killings: Pumped up Kicks


More senseless killings in Oregon and Connecticut.  I don't get it.  Why murder a bunch of innocents and THEN point the gun at yourself.  If these cowards had any balls, they would just commit suicide and leave the innocents alone.  Were the shooters angry?  I'm sure they were.  Believe me.  I understand angry.  I am angry bitch.  Can't you tell by my stupid blog?  I have been extremely angry recently to the point where I will verbally rip off your head and shit down your throat.  I guess the magic line for me is that no matter how angry I am I can't imagine myself physically hurting anybody.  I don't have that in me.....  I'm curious what triggers anger into physical violence.  I think I have a research project in the making.... 

No comments: