Saturday, April 24, 2010

Indian Tacos


Hmmmmmm...... Indian Tacos. Your curiosity is piqued as well? Mine too. Just WTF is an Indian Taco, anyway????? Good question. For me, there is a personal history.

Once upon a time, years and years ago, there was an Indian (a.k.a Native American) who came down to Marin County from Mendocino County to sell bourbon balls laced with hash. Believe you me. These bourbon balls were a work of art. This is, after all, the Emerald Triangle of Northern California where all great pot/hash is born. The bourbon balls were ingested with great appreciation.

Now back to the "Indian" and his tacos....

I saw the sign advertising for Indian tacos today up in Ukiah (Mendocino County for all you pot heads out there). My mind went immediately to my Native American friend who so masterfully created the beloved hash laced bourbon balls we all so loved, cherished, and consumed.

I HAD to have an Indian taco. The anticipation of the flavorful herbs made hearts pound. Once in my hand, I opened it up and looked for the Mendocino parsley that gave it the trade mark name.

Denied.

Just what in the hell kind of kids' sporting event is this, anyway????? No hash laced Indian tacos? WTF???? Just what is this world coming to???? Damn.......

No comments: