Wednesday, May 8, 2024

KAB is Pregnant AGAIN

 My niece decided to provide womb service to her boss.  Here's the five-words-or-less-version of what's going on.  

My niece, who was going to graduate school to get specialized teaching credentials, decided to have an affair with her boss at the school where she was working.  He was the "principal," for lack of a better word, for the student delinquents there are trying to rehabilitate.  My niece was told to "keep quiet" their relationship.  If everything was on the up and up, why the secrecy?  Red Flag.

It happens all the time.  It's the boss/secretary hot romance-type dynamic.  Doctor/Nurse.  Teacher/student. Whatever.  It's all been done before.  No shock to anybody.  Cliche to the max.  Neither my niece nor her Principal Lover were legally married at the time this all conspired.  Again, another big WHATEVER as romance is complicated and bites when one least expects it to.  Which begs the question.....why the needed secrecy?  What is going on behind the scenes? 

Well, now my niece is pregnant.  AGAIN.  She had Principal's son not quite 2 years ago.  In the meantime they have moved to Texas as California did not suit their needs.  Funny.  Now that my niece, who is not married to Principal, is knocked up again she needs medical insurance.  It's hard to get Covered CA when living in Texas.  Being just a baby-momma does not have any legitimacy in Texas.  

Now it's the heated rush to move back to California.  My niece needs medical insurance as she is not married to Principal and I don't think they really want to be married to each other.  Their chemistry is very business-like.  She pumps out kids, and he takes care of the kids financially.  My niece is left on her own lacking spousal benefits and support.  

They will be living across the street from us for at least the next six months.  Long story there, but they need to move back in with mommy and daddy with their f&&&&&& ugly, hyper french bull dog that jumps and pZZZZZZZ all over my furniture.  

For the four months my niece and baby daddy were gone living in Texas it was a welcome relief to all.   Obviously, my niece and her baby daddy can't stand their own s^^^ and need to move from Texas back home to live with mommy and daddy.  Even the niece's mother was happy when they cleared themselves out when they moved to Texas as they*finally* had their own house to themselves. 

Yup.  A they keep reproducing and all of them will live across the street from us for the foreseeable future.  

Sad to say, but it makes me long for the days when my niece was single, carefree,  and hopped up on cocaine at my son's wedding while she was taking photographs.  

Hmmmmmmmmmm pick the poison for my niece:  Single, fun-loving cocaine sniffer and having fun, OR baby momma to Mr. I Will Never Marry You But Want You To Pump Out My Kids.

Life is full of twists and turns, isn't it? 



No comments: