Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Best Gnome Ever

 Sometimes this is how I feel.  I don't want anybody coming to my door pushing a ballot initiative, religion, solar panels, etc.  I just want to enjoy my home IN PEACE.  What's so wrong with wanting to be left alone in the privacy of my own home?  I'm so tired of being bombarded with people who want to tell me what they *think* I need.  

Having a ring camera has derailed some earnest, self-righteous busybodies from inserting their uninvited selves at my front door.  However, I think this gnome is more to the point.  

Which brings me to Freddy, who is our ailing friend.  

We dropped off some food for Freddy on Sunday at his house.  He had a gnome very similar to the below photo on his doorstep.  I laughed so hard I almost dropped the barbecued chicken and the cowboy chili beans I had brought all over his front porch.  Freddy said the gnome was given to him as a gift.  I want one.  LOL.  



No comments: